Thursday, September 23, 2010

Meet The Dancers Series: Part Two



Bloggers meet CARRIE Milikin!



Full name: Caroline Elizabeth Millikin

Age: 27

Hometown: Rockford, IL

College and location: Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA

Favorite TV show (s): Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, The Hills

Favorite movie: Dirty Dancing

Favorite book: Great Expectations

Most visited website: UCDenver.edu and facebook.com

Favorite places in Columbia: so far the dance studio and my apartment!

What are some of your expectations for the upcoming year with MCB? I am looking forward to performing with and getting to know a new group of fellow dancers, directors, and choreographers and being pushed to my limits. 

If you could invite anyone to dinner, living or deceased, who would it be and why? My mother because she would pretend to like my cooking. 

Favorite indulgence: french fries

Craziest moment onstage: I once had a quick change into fishnets and accidentally put them on backwards so that the seams were in the front. There was no turning back.

What do you like to do in your free time? I enjoy playing the piano, hanging out with friends, ping pong, pilates, yoga, knitting, and studying towards my MBA.

Words to live by: Work hard, play hard!

No comments: